Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This "Him"....

ohhhhh Yes it is Tuesday....

And in just a few hours i will be there

with "Him"...

I have been writing this blog for basically 6 months now

and always when describing the "one" it was just a "Him"

Knowing those things that i was searching for in a "Him"

But never really knowing who that "Him" may be...

And although in my mind i have ideas of what that "Him"

would be like...

This "Him" is so much more...

Things like his scent....

i never thought about that

but his scent...

Drives me wild...

He writes to me a lot...

opening up his soul,

allowing me a view....

i had never considered the importance of that...

or the effect that would have on me.

i knew the "Him" would need to have a rather intense mind...

But this "Him" pushes that beyond.

But what really does it for me...

is how this "Him" makes me feel inside.

i always knew the significance of that

but really had no idea what it would actually feel like...

i knew what it felt like before...

but that was different...

a different him...

a different time...

a different me.

But today i know!

And it feels...

well

fucking awesome...

7 comments:

  1. So nice. I'm so happy and so excited for you! Can't wait to read more...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aisha ..oh yes you know you will hear more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are finally able to feel that special chemistry with someone. Just like we have talked about before, you know it when you feel it and it is, as you say, fucking awesome! I hope it continues to work out. you deserve it!

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Smiles from this corner and big hugs too - brilliant to feel your excitement, Histoy. As Aisha says, can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve all the happiness in the world my friend!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how I still feel every night when I go home to my sweet lizard, and I know she feels the same way. I never knew that intense feeling could last so long! And we've just begun.

    Congratulations, may you have many more years of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more :)

    - kytten

    ReplyDelete