Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the surpirise of a smile...

Friendship and surprises....

That was my day yesterday...

First was my meeting with SBF...

we talked

we laughed

she is as delightful a woman in person

as she is on the pages of her blog...

Then i was off to the "other" meeting...

the one i had set no expectations on.

i went into it almost thinking

lets get this out of the way...

Well guess what?

he threw me for a loop...

i like him!

he was sweet

he was charming

every bit the gentleman...

He made me feel safe...

and yes

he even knows how to kiss...

this one may be a keeper...

time will tell!

So this girl is skipping off to the beach today

with a smile in her heart....

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad we were able to meet, it was the highlight of my day!
    My heart is overjoyed that you were met with the surprise happiness at your first meeting.
    Keep smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, cool - I'm glad youall got to meet, and now I really, really want to meet both of you!

    aisha

    PS - O, yeah, glad the date was good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! Slow and steady... we'll see!

    ReplyDelete