Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

keeping busy...

well the vanilla dating is moving along...

date number two last night...

But it was also bachelor number two...

And for me....

it was a definite...

No ... not happening... No way...

So the picture fibbing is not Collar me exclusive...

i actually drove by the guy, not recognizing him.

He recognized me, came up to my car and knocked on the window.

If he hadn't told me what he was wearing,

i may have been more scared...

But in the outline of his face...

yes i could see that picture was indeed him

ten years ago....

ugh!

At least bachelor number one,

i recognized from a distance.

So i guess that becomes a good thing.

My date number two, with bachelor number one, is Sunday.

He is in charge of planning.

i am excited to see what he comes up with...

So although the nilla dating is simply a filler,

It keeps my mind occupied.

And that is something this girl needs...

2 comments:

  1. Ah why would anyone do that to themselves to post a ten-year-ago pic? I do not understand that. It's like do you WANT to see the look of disappointment in your date's eyes? I mean really.

    Anyhow! Have fun on your second date with Bachelor 1! Him being in charge of plans sounds nice:)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a camera, I don't know how to post pictures online, Don't worry I still look the same, blah blah blah...I've heard it all.

    Have fun on your date, maybe it will turn out to be better than you think!!

    ReplyDelete