Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

a tall order no doubt....

The attraction of control

is something i have wondered about

for a very long time.

What is it within me

that wants that...

craves that....

so very much?

To let go

to release

to hand everything over completely

is not something which can easily

be accomplished.

i am aware...

It takes trust beyond trust

But it is not "just" Trust...

There are so many uncommon values

i seek in one man.

The ability to laugh

is also a necessity.

And in many that i meet

that seems to be the one thing

i am not finding.

And maybe it is the pressure

of the moment.

But the ability to overcome

the "pressure" is key.

To relax and be real...

to feel the "joy"

and express it.

To create an easiness

in a not so easy situation.

Yes a tall order to fill...

5 comments:

  1. Tall order, yummy order. Someone who can find humor and doesn't fold under pressure. Worthy to be served and pleased:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking about this very thing this morning, and I wrote a post on it (to a degree anyway) a while back. I have to have a partner that can cut up and have fun. Someone who can be sassy, take jokes and being picked on, and throw it right back at me. If you are going to hang with me, you sure better be able to and have a great sense of humor. I'm always cutting up and having fun. There are times to be serious, but more than not, it's about enjoying each other and having a good time laughing together.

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, yes. You're writing my stuff for me - thanks! aisha

    ReplyDelete