Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Friday, April 29, 2011

adjusting the sails...

It is so delightful to peruse through the many blogs on D/s and feel the many different perspective defined throughout each.

Some of those touch me each and every time i read their words, they just have a way to reach inside and hold my heart.

And often with those words, i am taken away into another place.

They have a way of instilling a peacefulness inside, of helping me to re focus on what it is that i need in my life, of helping me to calm the fears of the unknowing of what hopefully may lay ahead for me someday.

And i find hope, i find serenity and even a sense of simplicity.

Through their words i see the other side, the freedom, the beauty, the completeness that they have found in their lives.

With that, i once again, find clarity.

I know my needs...

And although there are times they become distorted, or oblique, i trudge through, i refine that vision, i adjust the course and eventually i find my way back.

And now....

my sails are set, the course defined....


1 comment: