Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Drifting forward...

It is nice when they take the lead and the path they opt to go is a twist from the usual one.

It is nice not being able to anticipate, keeping my attention as he leads us there.

I absorb the sights, the sounds, feeling their effects.

He is allowing me subtle glimpses of that which makes him so different.

i follow with eyes wide open, watching his direction, noticing the precision in which he leads us.

My mind is free, my body relaxed as i put one foot in front of the other. No effort is required, just faith.

I do not know where this journey may lead but the path is one of discovery, of new sights, new sounds.

I am not afraid, he has taken that fear away, he has replaced it with the excitement of what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment