Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

maybe....

Life is returning to normal once again.

The profiles, back up and running.

The munch is coming this week end, and my "single" reservation placed.

I doubt i will stay for long.

But i am going anyway...

It is a play party and although i do not play,

I dream...

I remember....

It reinforces the search.


And although the search seems to be never ending,


I won't quit.


I won't settle,


i will not stop defining my needs and wants...


No i will never stop dreaming...


He is out there some where...


defining his needs, his wants...


Holding on to his dreams...


And who knows, maybe this weekend...


Our paths with cross...



3 comments:

  1. I admire your drive and determination. He is out there somewhere. When the time is right, your paths will cross and it will be. In the mean time, keep the dream alive and don't settle for anything less than what you deserve.

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find what you are looking for this weekend, you deserve happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe thank you both... it seems, well, rather "dauntless" at times....lol
    hugs to you both...

    ReplyDelete