Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Going Postal...

It is oddly strange how sometimes i exchange emails with some one i do have interest in, some light flirting, some minor exchange of information, and then nothing.

They seem to disappear into the abyss.

Have they lost interest that quickly?

Was it something i said?

Perhaps something i did not say?

Are they waiting for me to push the envelop?

I have never been very good at pushing the envelop when it comes to D/s.

I guess its my naive nature to think that as the Dominant Man they will take the bull by the horns and go for it.

The ones that do, yes with them i look a bit harder, a bit deeper. My interest tweaks, they are Men of character, of solid moral fiber. Just maybe they have what it takes!

And the ones that don't, the ones that sit back waiting for things to happen, afraid to put their hat in the ring from fear of rejection, or lack of self esteem, well for me they are better left in the back ground.

3 comments:

  1. Being Dominant must mean taking control, by definition. Those who don't are pretenders, and probably, for the most part, not worth it anyway. You need to wait for that right one who will take you by your little devil horns and lead you into the naughtiest places you could possibly go, then beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good Dom should not wait for you to push the envelope. He should take charge and not fear rejection because he wants to take the bull by the horns and he knows it will be your loss if you do take the opportunity to get to know him. Good luck in your search.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so then its not just me that experiences the emails, chats and then nothing. You wait for them to make a move and nothing. I have to remember that they are not the men I want, I want the guy that takes control.

    ReplyDelete