Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A day of ease...

Unfettered, and relaxed, my mind was clear and serene.

Truly a day much needed.

And you thought i missed a day of blogging, but really i didn't.

I actually now have three new postings, only i didn't hit publish on two.

They are there, lurking in my "drafts" file, however, i was uninspired with them. So maybe some day i will tweak them, and then "feel" they are worthy.

But not right now.

Being particular is not limited to my choices in Dominant men...

Yesterday was a day filled with fun, and topped with a sweet surprise, kind of the cherry on top.

It was far too chilly to hit the beach, so instead i played.

I did the video chat for a bit, met a girlfriend for lunch, did a bit of shopping, met another friend for happy hour, a little more video chatting, and then there it was in my mail box, the cherry!

A note from V, just to let me know he was thinking of me.

Very short, but i will take it!

It brought a smile, to know some where in his heart, in his mind, i entered.

It was really very sweet, and just what a lil girl needs to sleep tight.

Yes, yesterday was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a perfect day with a little V added on top. Enjoy the feeling.
    :)

    ReplyDelete