Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Catch and release...

"You think I'll weep:
No, I'll not weep.
I have full cause of weeping, but this heart
Shall break into a hundred thousand flaws
Or ere I'll weep."
....William Shakespeare


Being a woman of strength, of strong character, is in itself a curse.

And it is with that curse that the greatest feelings of submission lie.

That sounds rather contradictory, but for me it is felt daily.

It is not to say that i do not bend, i certainly do.

Often i may look at a reaction i have, and realize the need to adjust.

As an example, anger.

When i allow anger to enter, it throws everything into a tumble.

I feel the off balance in its entirety.

But recognizing it, and attempting to change it, to "let go", that is where the beauty lies.

When you are able to let go of anger, to move beyond it, it truly can be freeing.

But not everything that weighs us down, or keeps us stagnate is easily recognizable.

It lies buried deep within.

And enter the capable Dominant, he recognizes it, he guides us through it, and through him we are able to release, to "let go", to be free....

Through this freedom, we are open to love, to trust and to revel in our submission.

Yes freedom through submission is truly paradise.

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure you weren't a poet in a former life.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title. I love the post. What else can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! And you are exactly correct, I believe. Once you have the true guiding hand, and the trust and respect are there, then you can feel free to let go and be free to be fully within your submission. Once you can get through this one door, it opens the way to so many other doors. Very nice observation!

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written. Beautiful insight.

    ReplyDelete