Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

the beauty of a task...

For a submissive woman, there is nothing better than a "task". Especially a task that she enjoys.

So the task was assigned. So after the excuses were all dismissed, lame excuses they were, but the attempt was made. I did as instructed.

I went to the bag of toys and pulled out my most favorite plug in the world! The metal one with the pretty jewel in the end, followed by the nice tube of lube.
Yes the task was to wear the plug to work.

This has always been an area of extreme arousal for me. Well, let me take that back, not always. Not until my first experience with it over 15 years ago. Prior to that it was always a taboo in my mind, placed there by the ever so Catholic mother, who used to say "never let a man do that to you!"

But enter the former Master R, who would not hear of such a limit. And from that a whole new world opened for me. To say it is extremely arousing is really soft coating it, more like it sends me flying! Yes that is much more appropriate. I love it, plain and simple.

So, in following through with the task, it took no more than a few minutes before the first wave of orgasms came crashing through. So by the fourth wave, i was at work!

I do not recall ever walking into work with such a smile on my face.

It wasn't just the act itself which led to such intensity, it was the control behind the task. It was doing it for "him". Even if he wasn't there to experience it first hand, he knew what i was doing, going through, feeling. And that too was just as beautiful as the act itself.

Task are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment