Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the warmth within

It is truly a culmination of the physical and mental when i lay in the sand with the sun drenching my body. It warms my soul and my heart to be there. I spent the entire day at the beach, It was 83 and just a perfect day. My ipod was turned up and the world was tuned out.

And finally at the end of the day, i saw some clarity.

I felt more focused.

I need to let things play where they may.

I love this life so, but in my search i tend to forget the beauty that lies ahead. I need to stop forcing it, to let it flow. To just keep it simple.

It is there ahead of me, and when it finds me, i will feel it, i will know it. It will effect me in exactly the same way the beach does, it will bring calmness and peace to my soul, a smile to my heart, and clarity to my mind. It will warm me from the inside out.

Nickleback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3UdfEYGKg

No comments:

Post a Comment