Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

up there is a great place to visit...

i find it amazing to every day wake up and feel so "up there".

I always thought that as i got older my desires would become less, but that is not so. I think since i turned 30 i have become more horny then when i was younger. Much more wanting and needing.

Of course prior to 30 i was married, and had the opportunity to have sex as much as i wanted, nilla sex though. Dull, boring, missionary sex!

But in hitting 30, after i was divorced, the hormones kicked in, and now i would love sex 4 or 5 times a day.

And of course now i am single, that is just not possible.

Ah life can be so cruel sometimes!

So my mind wanders, i have visions of bondage, of being taken, of being used.

And that makes the "need" worse!

So i have settled into a routine of pleasuring myself. But it is just a band aid, it is only a momentary satisfaction. Within hours the mind takes over, and i see myself kneeling at his feet, with my collar on, legs spread, waiting for inspection!
To feel his eyes, to see his smile and there i go again, back up there!

Don't misunderstand, i love being up there. It truly is a great place to be.

But it makes this search that much harder, that much more needed. That much more painful.

I need to find the face in that vision. To see the definition of who he is, and not just the shadow, the outline of the man that owns me.

No comments:

Post a Comment