Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

simplicity...

Feeling a bit out of sorts today! Even considered crawling back into bed and playing hookie from work today! My brain is tired! I have been thinking too much! I am in some definite need of some good solid fun! A good strong long lasting ...giggle! The kind that makes your stomach hurt.

I have a nilla date set up for Friday.

The exchange was rather fun, very cerebral, spontaneous, full of wit and charm. He made me smile! Just what the Doctor ordered for this lil girl! No stress, no pressure. I am not looking at it in terms of 24/7. The concerns of "will i be safe" or "will my pussy tingle".... None of those worries!

Just a plain and simple.... date!

No comments:

Post a Comment