Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Friday, February 18, 2011

so as ideas go...

Yes nilla seemed the way to go, huh, well maybe it was just the wrong one but i sat there thinking what the hell am i doing here. Nice man, not bad looking, but god he talked incessantly about ... birds! I am now very educated in the local areas "endangered species" ugh! I couldn't get away fast enough!

Now i am thinking i need to hide my "nilla" profile too! I have an afternoon drink lined up for both Tuesday and Wednesday of next week and regretting both! Maybe i need to ask more questions like "do you have a bird fetish?" That thought had not occurred to me until tonight!

After today, i am even more convinced the beach holds some medicinal remedy for me! I spent the majority of the day there and although i am tired and sunburned, my mind is feeling much better. I turned the cell phone off and ignored all my text messages! It was nice!

I am relaxed and at peace, now figuring out how to stay there, that may be the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment