Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dreaming...

He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me closer to him...

His hand forcefully moves up my thigh and under my skirt...

He checks for wetness...

Yes as the saying goes "you had me at hello"...

The intensity, the power, the control...

It is all consuming.

He is tender, he is confident, he is strong.

He has a way of just smiling with his eyes, you know you are safe in his hands.

He is Daddy, he is Master...

He knows where to find the lil girl, and where to take her...

He pushes the slut, forcing her to release more...

He holds her heart, meticulously protecting it.

She is free...

3 comments:

  1. There is such a fine balance in Domination. You seem to know exactly what you need. I hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete