Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

lions and tigers and bears....

I am standing in a valley looking up at the mountains on each side of me, trying to determine which mountain will get me to my truest destination. It may not be the easiest one, it may not be the smallest one, god i hope it is not that big one with all the creatures lurking about, with their big red eyes, licking their bloodied chomps, pacing back and forth in front of me. No... that can not possibly be the right one. I creep back behind the bush, hoping to remain invisible to them.

Meanwhile, i sit here in hiding, contemplating which mountain i should climb. I have no tools, no supplies, nothing but sheer determination. I know i am brave, i am tough, i am smart, but are those attributes, those qualities enough to get me there?

If and when i do arrive, what will be left of me? What will i have to offer? Or will the trip be in vain?

No comments:

Post a Comment