Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Monday morning blues...

  Yes i know its really Thursday morning, but its really my Monday, my days off just flew by...

 And tomorrow is the munch, something to look forward to! Although its a different crowd then it was back in the days i would attend often, every once in a while a familiar face appears, making me feel less uncomfortable! 

  Its been way too cold to hit the beach, so my mind is in a very odd place. Its not a good place, but not a bad place either.  Its been an emotionally off balanced week.  Many highs and a few lows, but it does not diminish the hope that i hold so very tightly each day.  Maybe today will be the day our paths meet, maybe i will see his eyes from a crossed the room, and they will devour me.  One needs to have hopes and dreams, or we become empty shells, just living life but not really feeling life.  I want to feel, to feel his touch, to feel his control, to feel his pleasure within the deepest part of my soul.  I need to feel ...
THAT .....
life!                                                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment