Warning ... Adult Content:

This Blog may contain adult content which is unsuitable for children or the weak of heart!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

where the road leads..

 Some how my original blog is gone, poof disappeared!  And since i have switched computers, i am afraid it is gone forever. So i will attempt to re create what was there.  It was basically where this girl came from and how she ended up in this search.
  I have been in this lifestyle for the past 15 years.  I entered it in 1995 after answering a newspaper ad Dominant seeking submissive.  I knew at the time that yes i was submissive, but really knew nothing more than that. But i was eager to explore this side of myself, and was fortunate enough to come across a "daddy" type of Dominant Man we will call R. He was caring but firm, experienced, and 18 years older than me.  Basically just what i needed at the time.
I was divorced from my lustless nilla marriage with a young child in tow.  So we would get together on week ends to play, to explore.  Although i did become dependent on him for most of my happiness, i think inside i knew the differences between us were just too great to make it work on a "forever" basis.  But we stuck it out with all the ups and downs, through the next 13 years. He was an excellent mentor and teacher, we had some wonderful times but, about 2 years ago i came to the conclusion i needed more.  My child had grown, living his own life, and i wanted more!  More time, more control, more structure, more routine, more use, and much less alone.  The need to let go completely, to find the one that i can offer all to, is without question where this one needs to be.
 But oh the search.   Never in my dreams did i think it would be so very difficult.  Have i become so picky, so selective in my search that i have developed "unrealistic" expectations?  In 1995 i answered one ad and stayed for 13 years.  Now i am certain that the number of men i have spoke with, is in the hundreds. Is it the difference of the internet?  Maybe so, it seems everyone is a Dom! Honesty has become a some what minor detail. To me it is everything!  Trust is the foundation, without honesty you have no trust!
  So here i am wading through the real and the wannabees trying to decide which goes where.  A difficult task to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment